Vegan │ Gluten Free │ Dairy Free │ Low Carb
› 1 Cup Roasted Almonds
› 1 Cup Roasted Salted Peanuts
› ⅓ Cup Almond Meal
› ⅓ Cup Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
› ¼ Cup Coconut Oil
› 2 Tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter
› ⅛ Cup Maple Flavoured Syrup
› 3 Cups Raw Cashews (soaked overnight)
› 1 Scoop Strawberry Cheesecake Veego Plant Protein
› ¾ Cup Filtered Water
› ¾ Cup Maple Flavoured Syrup
› ½ Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
› ¼ Cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
› 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Strawberry Chia Topping
› 2 Cups Frozen Strawberries
› 2 Tbsp Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
› 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
› Zest of 1 Lemon
› 2 Tbsp Filtered Water
› 1 ½ Tbsp White Chia Seeds
1. Line a 20-23cm round springform pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a food processor, add all your base ingredients. Process until you reach a “crumb” consistency. Firmly press mixture into your pan until compact and flat, pressing and shaping the crumb up the sides of the pan. Place into the freezer to set - approximately 20 minutes.
3. For the filling; place all your filling ingredients into a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. Pour the smooth cashew mixture over your prepared base and smooth down with the back of a spoon. Return to the freezer to set completely (approx 5-6 hours).
4. Meanwhile, for the strawberry chia sauce; place all ingredients into a saucepan over medium heat. When the mixture starts to bubble, reduce the heat to low. Simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes. Allow the sauce to cool.
5. When the cheesecake has completely set, remove from the springform pan. To serve, smooth over your chia sauce, slice and enjoy!
Watch the making of this delicious cheesecake below: