Did you guys say Miso?! One of our wonderful community members Katie, whipped up these amazing dairy-free, vegan treats using our Veego Choc Peanut Butter Plant Protein Powder. With only 7 Ingredients these are both super easy to make and are a delicious snack to take to work or for the kids at school.
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1 cup Desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon White Miso
- 1 scoop (1/3 cup) Veego Choc Peanut Butter Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Soy Milk
1. Add the walnuts and coconut to a food processor. Blend until fine
2. Add the remaining ingredients and process until well incorporated.
3. Roll the mixture into balls. If the mixture is too dry, add some more maple syrup or soy milk. Store in the fridge.
And that's it! In three simple steps, you'll have these delicious little treats ready to go. You can check out the some more of Katie's recipes over on her Instagram page @delightfulvegans or click here to shop the Veego protein range!